Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

907x + CFv II 50c

Does anyone know of a good Arca Swiss compatible plate for the 907X?
Hello Sandokan63
The ARCASWISS type plate you see on the image in Post#1 is a self made "prototype" . I replaced it later by a reworked plate for the ALPA STC , which was a left over , after I traded in my ALPA STC for an ALPA 12 plus . That plate is very stable and good .
The disadvantage is , it is very expensive , as all part from ALPA are .
Have you found a good plate yet ? If so , please let me know and please show an image . Thank you .

Thank you very much for your answer. I'm not yet decided to buy that camera but it is reassuring to know that the problems have been solved now.
Hello Frieder
If I could get a second CFV II 50 c back , just the back , I would definately go for it . I have not seen such an offer yet .

The disadvantage is , it is very expensive , as all part from ALPA are .
Have you found a good plate yet ? If so , please let me know and please show an image . Thank you .
Yes Alpa are expensive but solidly well made.
I bought a generic Arca Swiss L-Plate and it works well.
I also have a generic and very small Arca Swiss compatible plate with a lip which also works but I do not like changing my heads to a 90 degree position so it sits in the bag for emergencies if I forgot to bring the other one.

Back