Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hasselblad Masters 2009 - Wedding & Social category - nominations

edwardolive

I have just been nominated as one of the ten finalists for the Hasselblad Masters 2009 - Wedding & Social category. I would be very pleased to hear from the other 9 photographers and to be able to have a look at your artwork

Ps I am based out of Madrid Spain if you are local

ciao

edward olive

Cngrats Edward,

I was looking to join to this competition, but the problem is that i am not a professional at all, and this Hasselblad Master is based for Professional only even with at least 1 year experience, and i can't see if they accept non-pro or semi pro, hope if they can open for all people who owns MF or Hasselblad to join and doesn't matter if they are professionals or not as long they can produce great artwork somehow.

pro means nothing. if i had the money i would only be amateur

90% of my pictures are as hobby anyway. the weddings only pay for the cameras, expired film and food

pro means nothing. if i had the money i would only be amateur

90% of my pictures are as hobby anyway. the weddings only pay for the cameras, expired film and food

But you entered as a pro there, aren't you?
I can join if i want but they put that condition of being a pro, so if i am not a pro and join they will know i am cheating, or they never ask you if you are a pro or not?

I agree, i got paid shooting sports in my area[not so much], and i am ready for any photo shoot session, but i am not considered as a pro yet.

i am a pro in the sense that this is what i do to make money but money is not important in photography, its the art, reality, dream, emotion and the attempt at originality and the swimming against the current trend of digicams and computer effects that i would say are important

i am a pro in the sense that this is what i do to make money but money is not important in photography, its the art, reality, dream, emotion and the attempt at originality and the swimming against the current trend of digicams and computer effects that i would say are important

OK, thanks!

I have just been nominated as one of the ten finalists for the Hasselblad Masters 2009 - Wedding & Social category. I would be very pleased to hear from the other 9 photographers and to be able to have a look at your artwork

Ps I am based out of Madrid Spain if you are local

ciao

edward olive
hola amigo, soy de Gibraltar...me gusta tus fotos...un par de huevos hacerlas con pelicula y alto grano asi...hoy dia hay que tener fe para trabajar asi !!!!
here's a link to his images by the way....look for him out of the 10 people nominated.....well done Mr Aceituna!

I must have missed this contribution .
But I can only agree to this .

Thinking about , what Edward says , I am a HASSELBLAD meniac .
Who else feels like that ? ? ?

Jürgen

Back