Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello everyone!

Vieri Bottazzini

Hello everyone,

my name is Vieri Bottazzini and I am a landscape photographer using medium format - both now, with the X1D II, and in the past (PhaseOne, Pentax 645d & 645z, Leica S 007). Looking forward to being around here!

Best regards,

Vieri

Hi Vieri,

thank you for your introduction and an official wmff:)

The plans we have been talking about with this Medium Format Community are still valid. It is just the lack of time at the moment to push everything for each community I am running. So many ideas, so little time...

Did you sell your Leica S again or did you add the X1DII to your MF arsenal additionally?

Hello Dirk,

thank you for your welcome. I only sold my Leica S gear once, never bought it again and I wouldn't buy it again for my work unless they make it usable for my kind of landscape photography :) Best regards,

Vieri

ah, ok, then I wrote it wrongly. I did not mean selling twice.

So then we have a lot of expertise here, since you know the Leica S as a former Leica Ambassador in and out and with the Pentax 645 in the past and since 2018 also with Hasselbald X1D I and now II, you can easily compare the pro and the cons of each system for your kind of photography. :daumenhoch_smilie:

No worries :) Yes, I have some experience with most MF systems, including PhaseOne both with their camera and with a Linhof Techno camera, back in the day ;) Best regards,

Vieri

Hello Vieri .
Nice to see you here . Might be that this forum gets a wakeup again . Hopefully .
Best regards . Jürgen .

Back