Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello!

artego1

I am a working artist & educator based in South Carolina. My fine art works have been exhibited internationally and are in both corporate and private collections. and published in over 50 international publications. I am a tenured Professor of Fine Arts at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina. I attended Parsons School of Design (NYC) and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Previous teaching assignments include the New School for Social Research and The School of Visual Arts (SVA) in New York City. Former recipient of the prestigious Renaissance Photo Prize (Best Image on Film), which is awarded annually in London. Happy to join your group!

A little more about me through my images.....

Kim.jpg
  • EPSON - Perfection V30/V300

Kim Back copy.jpg

Three Graces copy.jpg

Introspection (L) copy.jpg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON D300
  • 24.0-120.0 mm f/3.5-5.6
  • 28.0 mm
  • ƒ/3.8
  • 1/100 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 3200

Hierophany copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Artego,

thank you very much!

I hope that you you do not mind that I ordered the images so that it is easier and nicer to look at.

That is a very interesting way to combine photography with a painting style.

Thanks for presenting my images! I love medium & large format photography...... My images over the years have been with Mamiya C220,C330. 645, RB & RZ, Bronica SQ & ETR, Hasselblad 500C, CM, ELM, & most recently 553 ELX cameras along with Cambo & Sinar 4x5 Cameras.

All of my images are shot in camera and are not photoshop manipulations.....these are in-camera multiples!

Back