Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Ixpress/Image Bank device not recognized

chuckster

Help please. New to forum. Sent Ixpress back and Image Bank in for cleaning. Upgraded Mac OS 10.6.8 Updated Flexcolor software 4.8.10. Cant' find Ixpress Back listed in list of "devices". How do I get Flexcolor to recognize back/image bank? Thanks.

make the following tests:

1. turn on imagebank wo back with computer started then start flexcolor.

2, turn on imagebank before starting computer and then flexcolor.

3. turn on imagebank after started flexcolor.

It could also help to upgrade to Phocus - maybe best thing to do - Phocus can AFIK be installed parallel to Flexcolor - also more versatile. Worked for me. Otherwise contact some apple handhy person in order to enable device.

Phocus can be downloaded from hasselblad.

Good Luck

Help please. New to forum. Sent Ixpress back and Image Bank in for cleaning. Upgraded Mac OS 10.6.8 Updated Flexcolor software 4.8.10. Cant' find Ixpress Back listed in list of "devices". How do I get Flexcolor to recognize back/image bank? Thanks.

make the following tests:

1. turn on imagebank wo back with computer started then start flexcolor.

2, turn on imagebank before starting computer and then flexcolor.

3. turn on imagebank after started flexcolor.

It could also help to upgrade to Phocus - maybe best thing to do - Phocus can AFIK be installed parallel to Flexcolor - also more versatile. Worked for me. Otherwise contact some apple handhy person in order to enable device.

Phocus can be downloaded from hasselblad.

Good Luck

Hasselblad won't support your system any longer. Problem you are having is probably insufficient power.
Let me know if you need advice...

Back