Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Announcement Photokina Live Blog and Interviews

dirk

MFF-Founder
Administrator
Dear members,

next week is Photokina time. Photokina is the biggest photo fair in the world. Every two years, always in September in Cologne, Germany.

l visited the Photokina each time since 2002. Same as last year, I will try to give you a quick overview of what is happening live.

I will try to schedule an interview with Hasselblad, if the time permits it.

In case that will happen, I would like to hear from you, what you have in mind, in which questions and answers are you most interested in etc.

For these interviews I have as usual an extra email address. So you are inkognito. Feel free to send me your questions to:

interviews@mediumformat.family

If you would like also to know something specific from Fujifilm or other brands, just add that in that email too. I will see what I can do for you. But I can not promise anything, of course.

So stay tuned for the live blog and further information.

If one of you is at the Photokina too, feel free to send me a PM and we might be able to meet there. Would be fun.

Last edited:
Back