Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Thank you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensonga

I didn't see another appropriate thread where I could just say how much I appreciate the moderators, supporters and all who participate in this forum for Hasselblad owners and those interested in Hasselblad cameras.

Thanks to you all. I'd like to see more activity here, so in 2010 I will be back more and more often. It's great to have this forum and opportunity for keeping in touch with a world wide community of Hasselblad owners.

For me, owning a Hasselblad camera is a life long dream come true. It only took me 56 years to get here!

Gary Benson
Alaska

I didn't see another appropriate thread where I could just say how much I appreciate the moderators, supporters and all who participate in this forum for Hasselblad owners and those interested in Hasselblad cameras.

Thanks to you all. I'd like to see more activity here, so in 2010 I will be back more and more often. It's great to have this forum and opportunity for keeping in touch with a world wide community of Hasselblad owners.

For me, owning a Hasselblad camera is a life long dream come true. It only took me 56 years to get here!

Gary Benson
Alaska

Yes Gary , I can only agree , to what you say .
And thank you for you new B/W images .
For myself , I do hope to be back in 2010 more often as well and also with B/W from digital and film .
Currently , I feel a bit exhausted and feel unable to shoot images .
I am missing ideas and the patience to work on images . I do hope this will disappear soon .

Regards Jürgen

The moderator, there is only one, likes to thank Gary and Juergen and all other posters for their participation to make hasselbldinfo forum for what it is today.

Gary thank you for your kind words and keep those pictures coming!

Paul

The moderator, there is only one, likes to thank Gary and Juergen and all other posters for their participation to make hasselbldinfo forum for what it is today.

Gary thank you for your kind words and keep those pictures coming!

Paul

I wasn't sure if you had a backup moderator Paul....I know over on the GetDPI forum there are several moderators to keep everything running smoothly. Thanks for doing a great job here.....all on your own!

Yes, I will try to keep those pictures coming in 2010....I've made a promise to myself to spend more time next year taking new photos. Helps to get out of the house, away from the computers, away from the office.

All the best,

Gary

Yes Gary , I can only agree , to what you say .
And thank you for you new B/W images .
For myself , I do hope to be back in 2010 more often as well and also with B/W from digital and film .
Currently , I feel a bit exhausted and feel unable to shoot images .
I am missing ideas and the patience to work on images . I do hope this will disappear soon .

Regards Jürgen

Hi Jurgen. I hope you will be feeling much better very soon, with lots of energy so you can get out and take some new images with your CFV-39 to share with us in 2010! Best wishes for your health in the coming year.

Gary

Me too

Gary Benson
Alaska
I too compleately agree with Gray

Ditto. This is a very useful forum and Paul does a terrific job. I'd like to see it a bit more active too.

This reminds me that I haven't been as active here on the forum in 2010 as I meant to be. Haven't been taking as many photos this year either....where have the days, weeks and months gone?

I check in every couple days, but haven't contributed many posts or photos. I will try to rectify that in the remaining months of this year.

Gary

Thanks guys, just keep the pictures coming.

This is the only site exclusively dedicated to Hasselblad cameras.
I am proud to see professional users and amateurs are getting along fine.

Yesterday I visited a trader who bought a large collection of Hasselblad V series gear starting
with the earliest cameras like the 1600F and 1000F.
Amazing what an enourmous range of accessoiries Hasselblad made available for the V series.
Some of these items will appear at Ebay in a little while.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back