Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Venetian Portraits ONE

HasselbLike

Photography done on Hasselblad 203fe ,60-120mm Blad Zoom and Hasselblad Fexitight Scannning

Carnival  de Venitine  H blad (5).jpg Carnival de Venetian h blad.jpg

Carnival  de Venitine  H blad (1).jpg Carnival  de Venitine  H blad (7).jpg

Carnival  de Venitine  H blad (3).jpg

Bravo pour cette série. C'était à Annecy ?

Well I sold my 60-120mm last year. It was a very good lens very light ( in kg !) but with cfv crop factor and long "minimum" focus distances I was too often in pain. Times to times I think that the crop factor is realy anoying (heavy super wide angle lens -FE 50mm- that become normal lens).

Merci Bien Bloupster! C'était bien a Paris!

I still have this lens and as you say that is the heaviest of this medium heavy zoom. I love this lens for it's quality on analog body. All of these shots are hand held. When I bought the camera I had chosen this lens and later on added 150mm Sonar. Two weeks ago I bought my first 80mm standard . So most of my several year's photoes were done on this lens. So I am not going to get rid of this lens yet.

Regards

Cyril.

I have this lens also, but it has seen little use, really. I have used it for landscapes on a tripod where the zoom, fitted with Lee filters, provides great flexibility and precise framing.

I'm impressed with your narrow DoF and can only presume you're working wide open ?

Lovely images, ESP the colour faces. Tones are beautiful.

One day, you have to try the FE 110mm/2.0 To use it wide open and to have close pictures. Heavy lens is the 50mm /2.8 (old version)

One day, you have to try the FE 110mm/2.0 To use it wide open and to have close pictures. Heavy lens is the 50mm /2.8 (old version)

Thanks Blowupster, I have read and heard about 100mm and 110mmFe . I am willing to try when I get one and have seen some pictures already and they are quite impressive.

Regards
Cyril

Back