Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Yellow sunflower detail

sailronin

7766318926_c1c4692826_c.jpg

HB 501cm w/ 250mm Sonnar and 21mm extension tube on Phase One P30

Wonderful flow and motion. The incredible detail on the leaf surfaces make it almost surrealistic.

Dave, I need some newbie help concerning the HI forum: what do I need to do to be able to see all the posted photographs? I searched through several forums (landscape, etc.) and if there is a link and I click on it I always get an error message that the attachment is not available. I'm using Firefox and Windows 7--could that setup be the problem?

Dave, I need some newbie help concerning the HI forum: what do I need to do to be able to see all the posted photographs? I searched through several forums (landscape, etc.) and if there is a link and I click on it I always get an error message that the attachment is not available. I'm using Firefox and Windows 7--could that setup be the problem?
HI,
The administrators revamped the forum a couple of months ago and much of the content was lost along with the links. I would rather they had just dumped everything and started over as it's frustrating to see comments and links but nothing works.
I wish I could help but that's all I've been able to discover.
Best regards,
Dave

Dave,
Thank you for explaining what is happening. Are there any plans to recover all those lost images? I've inquired in the "contact us" link but have not received a reply yet--so I am patiently (!) waiting for an answer that will satisfy my desire to see what everyone on this forum is accomplishing with their Hasselblad equipment. Maybe if enough of us ask the same question there will be a positive result???

Back