Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Adverts actually in posts!

Is it something I did or did an advert for Ebay insert itself in my post about the cost of Hasselblad equipment on Ebay?

I don't post much but is this normal to have ones posts invaded by ads? does it relate to the post so if I post about having a sore bum will it generate Anusol cream ads?

This could be fun!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 16.00.57.png
    EXIF
    Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 16.00.57.png
    395.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 16.01.34.png
    EXIF
    Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 16.01.34.png
    178.2 KB · Views: 42
There are different locations for ads within the forum. Google is responsible for the ads.

If you are logged in, you see less ads, If you are a patron of Mediumformatforum.com, you do not see any ads.

I use Ad Block Plus in my browser, and never see ads.....

I know ads are not nice. I do not like them neither. But somehow we have to finance all this here. :z04_yes:

You can use everything here for free. But who is paying the bills? So it would make sense if you either support us by allowing ads or by becoming a Patron of MFF. :z04_bier01:

Hi Dirk,

I ain't complainin' about the ads, we obv need the dollar to help keep the site rite!
I was just a little surprised it was right in the middle of a post.
Did the discussion about the cost of cameras on EBay trigger an ad for EBay?
If so could we try some more trigger words to generate more ads, income, and maybe a laugh or two?

Love the site. keep up the good work, Steve.

Back