Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

glass cone Stourbridge UK

monsta

stuarts-bridge.jpg

hiya all, from a borrowed 500c/m with 50mm distagon, i'm liking this square format. fp4 in prescysol EF.

Attachments

• stuarts-bridge.jpg
    EXIF
    stuarts-bridge.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 20
Perhaps somewhat dark.
But never the less, a nice shot.

I'll hope that you will lend the camera for a long time so you will have more pictures to come.
And sharing them with us.

-- Olof

Well done John.

I suggest you return the borrowed 500 CM as soon as possible.
Better find a nice kit for yourself :)

will definitely have to get one of my own. i have a few bits and bobs to sell then i will have a hunt around for one. cheers, john

i love my darkness, the midlands where i am from was and still is called the black country because of it's heavy industry everywhere was covered in soot and grime. cheers for the comments. here is another of the glass cone.

cone 2.jpg

Attachments

• cone 2.jpg
    EXIF
    cone 2.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 17
I like the strong contrast, dramatic impression. Both are very good pictures, in my opinion.

Regards,
Andreas

My wife is a glass collector and keeps on threatening to make me go on a day trip with her to Stourbridge. This inspires me to say yes!

here's another one from there to wet our appetite. it's a very strange building which suits the format perfect. hope you get to visit the glass centre soon. cheers, john

and another which is over the road from the main bit, this is a bit of the pld stuart crystal site.

Back