Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Guillemins railway station

Franchimontees

Located in Belgium - city of Liège, the building was designed by architecht Calatrava.

Pictures taken with a 500C/M on Ilford HP5+ 400 ASA

Attachments

• guillemins-1.jpg
    EXIF
    guillemins-1.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 40
  • guillemins-2.jpg
    EXIF
    guillemins-2.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 48
  • guillemins-3.jpg
    EXIF
    guillemins-3.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 44
  • guillemins-1.jpg
    EXIF
    guillemins-1.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 41
  • guillemins-2.jpg
    EXIF
    guillemins-2.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 48
  • guillemins-3.jpg
    EXIF
    guillemins-3.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 41
Located in Belgium - city of Liège, the building was designed by architecht Calatrava.

Pictures taken with a 500C/M on Ilford HP5+ 400 ASA

Thanks for sharing these great images .
Yes , great tonality and very good composition , especially images 1+2 .
All they still need is a good framing .
What lens did you use ?

Jürgen

I completely agree with the previous mails about the high quality of yours pics - great job indeed. Two questions : do you use a tripod ? Do you get some authorization to shot in this station? (according to my own experience, SNCB/Tractebel are very suspicious when they see a camera).

An other picture of this railway station, but taken with a 4"x5" pinhole camera on FP4+ sheet film - a 10" exposure in full sun.
It's doesn't yield the quality that we are used to when using our Hassy's but I wantede to compare the results and I found it an amusing experience.
icon7.gif

noon-p12.jpg

Thanks for the comments and awfully sorry for the very late reply :eek:
The first series were handheld.
For the last one the pinhole camera was seated on an large ashtray, as it is normally forbidden to use a tripod in sncb railway stations...

Back