Deon
Active Member
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2024
- Messages
- 81
I'm happily retired from commercial photography. I love being outdoors so other than creating nature stock photography content (when that was a thing), I did industrial location photography. I never advertised what I did, it just happened word of mouth. When I lived in the Pacific Northwest I had several Tugboat companies hire me for projects from California to Alaska. When we moved to the Great Basin Desert I mostly worked for the mining industry, transitioning into the renewable energy sector. It was really fun to go behind the scenes (still rather go camping). Now that I'm retired and living in New Mexico I'm concentrating on art.
Tidewater Tug, Columbia River Gorge, two day trip from Portland, Oregon to the Tri-Cities, Washington. Hasselblad 500C/M w/100mm C T* lens - Fuji Provia film
Tidewater tug in the Locks of the Dalles Dam, Columbia River - Hasselblad SWC/M - Fuji Provia film
That's me working... Hasselblad 500C/M and SWC/M The Dalles Dam
Tidewater Tug, Columbia River Gorge, two day trip from Portland, Oregon to the Tri-Cities, Washington. Hasselblad 500C/M w/100mm C T* lens - Fuji Provia film
- Epson PerfectionV700
Tidewater tug in the Locks of the Dalles Dam, Columbia River - Hasselblad SWC/M - Fuji Provia film
- Epson PerfectionV700
That's me working... Hasselblad 500C/M and SWC/M The Dalles Dam
- EPSON Perfection V700/V750
